Sunday 14 June 2009

Installing new themes on Windows mobile or HTC Touch Viva Windows Mobile 6.1

Tried so many times to Install newly acquired WM6 themes from the internet to my windows mobile. But man.... There was no clue what was happening. Since I have found the answer I would love to share it with you.

First I will tell the wrong way:
1. You save the themes somewhere in the memory card.
2. You double click on it (from the storage card location).
3. Either you are sent to "choose Themes" section or probably... whatever happens, but you are not able to see your new theme.

Right Steps and the Right way:
1. Save all the themes in a location (eg. My Pictures) in the "Mobile's Memory". Remember not in storage card.
2. Well thats all. Now go to the settings > Personal > Today. You will now be able to see all the themes and should be able to choose your favorite one.

Hope it helps.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahjong game - Click on Similar Tiles to Remove