Tuesday 5 May 2009

Ccleaner for Windows Mobile HTC Touch Viva


The day I bought my windows mobile, I searched furiously for a Ccleaner version which could be used on it. I stumbled upon SK Tools. First I used the free version, available from there website.

This lite version was really cool and I felt satisfied enough. It has features like Cleaning (just like Ccleaner) and Benchmark (comparing qualities with other phones).

I wondered what there Licenced version would be like. Since I am afraid of using my cards online, I first searched the Internet, just in case there is any Licences version available free!!!.

I was damn right, it was there though not for the latest version. I got a Licenced version with serial number and installed it on my mobile.

Wonders, wonders....

The licensed version is just wonderful... It is even better than Ccleaner. Why? You judge that after I list you out the features with description:

1. Clean : Finds and deletes temporary and obsolete files, bad registry keys and more.
2. Optimize: Changes certain system settings to improve performance.
3. Tune up: Modifies system options which cannot be configured using standard PocketPC interface.
4. Installed Program: Views installed programs with size, installation date and installed files. Uninstall selected program.
5. Benchmark: Runs various tests to estimate system performance.
6. Backup: Backup or restoration of data and Managing backup files.

Hey wait, thats not all.. You get a free application to free up unused RAM on your device, to increase its responsiveness. I try it quite often and it really works. The licensed version's RAM Freer works much better than the free Lite version).

You want to get this software?

Choices in front of you are:

1. Download the free version from their website. This version gives only 6 options to apply whichever you use from the above mentioned list. The licensed version could give double of that or more.
2. Search and download a free Licensed version from rapidshare or torrent ;o) bad for the company and good for you...

You decide.. after all god has made us, to be good or bad will always be your own personal choice. Hey come on, you can be little bad.. :o)

The link below will help the little devils in green.

http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=sktools+4+4+7+8

My thanks and wishes goes to SKTools cause its really one cool application.

To go to their website click on the title link, it will lead you straight to their download section.

Else, start googling for a surprise for yourself... All the best!


Have a neat and clean Windows Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahjong game - Click on Similar Tiles to Remove